Saturday 13 December 2008

Location: Amsterdam / Green bars: 1


Motivation: Via link on the Guardian website. Seemed like an interesting method of producing and distributing art. I thought it would be interesting to be a part of it; to view [as an 'insider', I
suppose] how it progressed. I confess I'm not much of an art connoisseur, but I am interested in the interconnectedness of the World...

About myself: A scientist (radiochemist, should it matter), by profession, studying for my PhD in Amsterdam, having moved recently from London. Originally hailing from that town of mirrors and roundabouts, Milton Keynes. Um... mid-twenties; I own a solar-powered watch and a Tilley hat, in addition to the Tyson print. The day after the print 'competition' was the departmental poker tournament; I came last, but being one of the 5000 was some consolation. Marmite: love.

No comments:

Post a Comment